Friday, July 9, 2010

Simply Smashing Colors



Sorry for the bit of a dry spell here on the blog. It has been super busy with PPW as well as my own wedding planning. We have officially crossed over the one month mark!! Can you believe it?! The RSVPs are coming back daily and we are continuing with the little things like finishing up small diy projects (to come soon) as well as starting to pick up all the small decorating details like containers for programs, wish tree cards, table number frames etc.

Today's post has lots and lots of color!! I was pa rousing through the Simply Smashing Blog and saw all these wonderfully simple...and yes...smashing color boards and inspiration! I had to share them.

Meet Ashley...the Author of Simply Smashing. A very creative stationery designer who fills her blog with lovely creations, inspirations, typography and color!! Here are the lovely color inspirations/boards I found on her blog. I love each and every one of them!! I hope some of you can use these for your wedding since mine is already set. I will live vicariously through you!






1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting our blog and featuring some of our color palettes here on yours! Good luck in the final stages of your wedding plans!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails