Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Colorful Pallete: Jungle inspired


board created by Zenadia Designs
Don't you love all these colors!!? Its so fresh and vibrant. A Modern Jungle inspired event! I was inspired by this color palette and inspiration board made from Zenadia Designs and decided to make an inspiration board of my own. This was probably one the funnest ones I have done because you can get really creative with it. My fav part was incorporating some of my favorite patterns like Ikat and trellis patterns....which i love to use in my home.
You can incorporate all these little details like subtle leopard prints, bamboo accents, ferns & palms and wear fun statement pieces and accessories like the turquoise feather necklace or gi-normous hair flower pictured below. you can show off, patterned linens, vibrant colored glass on your table scapes, breezy, flowy dresses, tropical flowers of every vibrant color, safari details....shall I keep going?
Well, below is my inspiration board with all things that evoked a modern jungle feel to me. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it. Made on Polyvore...as always =)

Ikat Caftan Dress
$195 - calypsostbarth.com
Print dresses »

Cyan Bamboo Wing Back Chairs
$1,575 - belleescape.com


raj tent
live.com


The Boutonniere - bamboo
weddings.theknot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails